About Me

My photo
New Marske, Redcar, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- S i t e M o d e l - So basically I'm a bitch. I love anything twisted and fucked up. Fuck chick flicks, I love zombie movies. I'll eat your brains for breakfast and wear your guts as garters. I smoke and drink. Don't like it? That's your problem. I'm bisexual. Don't like it? That's your problem. I write songs. I want to be a tattoo artist. Geeks are hot. I'm in love. He and my friends are my world. Don't fuck with me. If you're nice, I'm nice. If you're a cunt, I'm a cunt. Want to know me better? Hit me up.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

HATE.

I really do hate some people. They expect you to give them everything. Well fuck that, you're on your own from now on. You need to grow the fuck up, learn to fend for yourself and stop expecting others to clean up the shit you caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment